Computing Fundamentals has been tailor made to help you get up to speed on your Computing Basics and help you get proficient in entry level computing skills. Covering all the key topics, it starts at the beginning and takes you through basic set-up so that you’ll be competent on a computer in no time.
- Computer Basics & Hardware
- Introduction to Windows 7
- Microsoft Office
- Word processing with Microsoft Word 2010
- Creating Spreadsheets with Microsoft Excel
- Creating Presentation Graphics with PowerPoint
- Connectivity and Communication
- Web Basics
- Network and Internet Privacy and Security and much more
With this essential course book you’ll be sending emails, surfing the web and understanding the basic computing fundamentals in no time. Ancillary materials include bonus questions, powerpoint slides and bonus tasks.
Keywords: General End-User Computing