A definitive new text for understanding and applying Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
- Offers evidence-based yet flexible approaches to integrating DBT into practice
- Goes beyond adherence to standard DBT and diagnosis-based treatment of individuals
- Emphasizes positivity and the importance of the client’s own voice in assessing change
- Discusses methods of monitoring outcomes in practice and making them clinically relevant
- Lane Pederson is a leader in the drive to integrate DBT with other therapeutic approaches
DBT, dialectical behaviour therapy, CBT, cognitive behaviour therapy, behaviour therapy, psychotherapy, BPD, DBT, clinical psychology, cognitive interventions, Biopsychosocial Model, Alliance, Collaboration, CBT, third-wave therapies