A definitive new text for understanding and applying Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
- Offers evidence-based yet flexible approaches to integrating DBT into practice
- Goes beyond adherence to standard DBT and diagnosis-based treatment of individuals
- Emphasizes positivity and the importance of the client’s own voice in assessing change
- Discusses methods of monitoring outcomes in practice and making them clinically relevant
- Lane Pederson is a leader in the drive to integrate DBT with other therapeutic approaches
Keywords: Clinical Psychology, DBT
DBT, dialectical behaviour therapy, CBT, cognitive behaviour therapy, behaviour therapy, psychotherapy, BPD, DBT, clinical psychology, cognitive interventions, Biopsychosocial Model, Alliance, Collaboration, , CBT, third-wave therapies