Covers both holonomic and non-holonomic constraints in a study of the mechanics of the constrained rigid body.
- Covers all types of general constraints applicable to the solid rigid
- Performs calculations in matrix form
- Provides algorithms for the numerical calculations for each type of constraint
- Includes solved numerical examples
- Accompanied by a website hosting programs
Keywords: General Constraints; Multibody Approach; Dynamics; Algorithms; equilibrium; rigid; solid; constraints; multibody; mechanics; numerical methods; solutions; algorithms; holonomic; non-holonomic; rigid body; matrix form; numerical; examples; mathematical; kinematics; differential equations; motion; equilibrium; forces; solid rigid; points; curves; surface, Computational / Numerical Methods, Numerical Methods, Computational / Numerical Methods, Numerical Methods