For iPad users who want more information than the basics of the iPad, iPad All-in-One For Dummies provides the goods! Based on Apple's new iOS software, which includes Siri for iPad, new and improved maps with turn by turn directions, shared photo streams, Facebook integration, Passbook, FaceTime video calls over cellular, new calling features such as instant text reply and callback reminders, improved email with a VIP inbox, iCloud browsing tabs, and much more. The book is organized into the following minibooks:
- iPad Basics - Covers basic functionality, synching with your computer and getting started, setting up e-mail, obtaining new apps and ebooks, and taking control of iPad settings.
- Just for Fun -- Covers buying and downloading content, making and listening to music, watching videos, reading ebooks, and playing game
- iPad on the Go -- Covers getting connected with WiFi and 3G, using maps for getting directions, finding restaurants, hotels, and so on, getting your e-mail while on the road.
- Getting Productive with iWork -- iWork and Beyond -- Covers Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other productivity apps
- Using iPad to Get Organized -- Covers synching and printing from your iPad, working with Notes, Using the Calendar app, and managing contacts.
Keywords: Computer Hardware (general)