This Autodesk Official Press book employs concise explanations, focused examples, step-by-step instructions, and hands-on projects to help you master both AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT. This detailed guide works well as both a tutorial and stand-alone reference, and is the perfect resource regardless of your level of expertise.
- Part I introduces the basics of the interface and drafting tools
- Part II moves into such intermediate skills as effectively using hatches, fields, and tables
- Part III details such advanced skills as attributes, dynamic blocks, drawing curves and solid fills
- Part IV explores 3D modeling and imaging
- Part V discusses customization and integration
The supporting website includes all the project files necessary for the tutorials as well as video tutorials and other bonus content.
Keywords: Graphics & Design software (Non-Microsoft), George Omura, Brian C. Benton, Mastering AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT, Autodesk Official Press, 2D, 3D technical drawing, 3D, 3D modeling, hatches, tables, attributes, dynamic blocks, solid fills, AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, Autodesk, Mastering AutoCAD, video tutorials, architects, drafters, engineers, architecture, drafting, drawing curves, fields, AutoCAD interface, AutoCAD instructional guide, AutoCAD series, AutoCAD projects, AutoCAD tutorial, AutoCAD certification