Animal Influenza, Second Edition is a comprehensive text on animal influenza. Organized by species, coverage includes avian, swine, equine and mammals, with each section including data on influenza viruses, the infection and disease they cause, and strategies used in control.
- Covers thefull range of topics within avian, swine, equine and mammalian influenzas in one comprehensive and authoritative text
- Provides a summarization of peer-reviewed and empirical data on influenza viruses, the infection, and diseases they cause
- Discusses strategies used in control of the disease
- Leading experts are drawn together to provide an international and multi-disciplinary perspective
- Fuses latest developments in basic scientific research with practical guidance on management of the disease
Keywords: Animal influenza; biology; virology; diagnostics; ecology; epidemiology; clinical medicine; veterinary medicine; population; public health; equine; avian; swine; mammals, Veterinary Epidemiology, Public Health & Statistics, Veterinary Epidemiology, Public Health & Statistics