Medical-Surgical Nursing at a Glance is the perfect companion for study and revision for nursing and healthcare students from the publishers of the market-leading at a Glance series. This easy-to-read, accessible guide brings together all the key principles of caring for patients with medical and surgical needs. Highly visual, each topic is covered in one two-page spread, making it easy to quickly read up on key information and grasp the essentials of the key aspects of caring for the adult patient.
- A clear and accessible foundation of the need to know aspects of medicine and surgery for nurses
- Takes a systems approach exploring nursing care of key medical and surgical conditions and disorders
- Covers assessment, nutrition, pain, infection control
- Supported by a companion website with over 300 interactive multiple choice questions
- Provides need-to-know information in a quick-reference format
- Written from a UK perspective, with application to clinical practice
- A companion website is available at www.ataglanceseries.com/nursing/medsurg featuring interactive multiple choice questions
Medical-Surgical Nursing at a Glance is ideal for nursing students looking for a clear and visual summary of care of the adult patient.
Keywords: medical-surgical nursing, nursing, anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology, medicine, surgical, patient safety, ethical issues, patient centred care, General Clinical Nursing, General Clinical Nursing