The book is also accompanied by a companion website: www.wiley.com/go/kanel/liverpathology
It contains the following online material:
- A complete Reference List.
- A Library that contains over 860 images of the various liver diseases, which adds to over 540 images that are in the book itself
- Additional Tables that address in detail the grading and staging of various liver diseases such as viral
hepatitis and fatty liver diseases.
- 140 Case Examples, which include over 420 images that demonstrate the various ways many of these disease entities clinically present.
- A PowerPoint presentation entitled "Liver Transplantation – Surgical Procedure", which includes photographs from the operating table of the step-by-step process in liver transplantation.
Pathology of Liver Diseases provides gastroenterologists and pathologists with a multi-media, well-illustrated, and concise guide to the pathology and clinical diagnoses of liver disorders.
Keywords: viral hepatitis; diseases; companion; chapter normal; fatty; vi; liver; index; reference consultation; disorders; pathology; malignant; miscellaneous; book; hepatic; rapid; surgical; biopsy; emphasizes, Hepatology, Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Hepatology, Gastroenterology & Hepatology