This book is based on a graduate course and suitable as a primer for any newcomer to the field, this book is a detailed introduction to the experimental and computational methods that are used to study how solid surfaces act as catalysts.
- First comprehensive description of modern theory of heterogeneous catalysis
- Basis for understanding and designing experiments in the field
- Allows reader to understand catalyst design principles
- Introduction to important elements of energy transformation technology
- Test driven at Stanford University over several semesters
Keywords: Heterogeneous Catalysis