Larkin, Richard F.
Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2014: Interpretation and Application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2014 is a comprehensive, easy-to-use guide to the accounting and financial reporting principles used by not-for-profit organizations. Written with the needs of the financial statement preparer, user, and attestor in mind, this guide provides a complete review of the authoritative accounting literature that impacts all types of not-for-profit organizations. At the same time, Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2014 features many examples and illustrations that will assist professionals in applying authoritative literature to real-life situations.
- Easy-to-use information that enables users to find needed information quickly
- Coverage of accounting principles specifically related to not-for-profit organizations, as well as accounting principles applicable to all types of organizations
- Specific coverage of accounting issues for different types of not-for-profit organizations
- A disclosure checklist that helps financial statement preparers and attestors ensure that all disclosures required by GAAP have been considered
- Flowcharts, diagrams, and charts, wherever possible, to help facilitate the user's understanding of the material presented
Destined to become the reference you keep at your side, Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2014 strives to be a thorough, reliable reference that nonprofit accounting professionals will use constantly.
- Larkin, Richard F.
- DiTommaso, Marie
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 600 pages
- Upbringing, Education
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN