Featuring a variety of updates and revisions, Big History andthe Future of Humanity, Second Edition, presents anaccessible and original overview of the entire sweep of historyfrom the origins of the universe and origins of life on Earth up tothe present day.
- Provides an accessible and original overview of the entiresweep of history that places human history within the context ofthe history of life, the Earth, and the universe
- Offers new insights into the future of humanity by providing abetter understanding of the past
- Features a variety of updates and revisions that includeincreased coverage of key concepts such as the emergence of humanbehaviour, the development of value systems, and patterns ofcomplexity in Big History
- Incorporates a variety of ?little big histories? that aidreaders in recognizing how big history concepts can relate to theirdaily lives
- Instructor resources from the author will be available onlineupon publication