Android Tablets For Dummies
Congratulations on your new Android tablet! Whether you're new to Android or new to tablets altogether, you're about to experience mobile computing like never before with this fun, full-color guide. Written in the trademark For Dummies style, this light-hearted reference takes a look at those features common to all Android tablets and all the amazing things your Android tablet can do for you.
Longtime For Dummies author Dan Gookin walks you through setting up your tablet, navigating the interface, browsing the web, setting up e-mail, connecting to social media, and finding plenty of apps, music, books, and movies to indulge all your interests.
- Covers all Android tablets – from popular favorites like the Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nexus to devices from other manufacturers like Asus, Coby, Motorola, and more – and explores the features native to all Android tablets, regardless of maker
- Explains how to customize your tablet, set up a Google account, connect with Wi-Fi, and choose the right apps for your personalized experience
- Shows you how to shoot and share photos, make video calls, use navigation tools, play music, enjoy movies and TV shows, maintain your schedule, and more
- Includes helpful maintenance and troubleshooting tips to keep your Android up and running
If you're eager to learn the ins and outs of your Android device, Android Tablets For Dummies, 2nd Edition is your go-to-guide to all things Android.
Keywords: Computer Hardware (general), Android, Android tablet, Android OS, Android device, Android operating system, droid tablet, droid tablets, Android tablet help, using an Android tablet, how to use an Android tablet, how do I use an Android tablet, Android Tablets For Dummies, 2nd Edition, Dan Gookin, Android tablets, using Android tablets, Android tablet help, KitKat 2013 update, Android tablet tutorial, Android tablet manual, Android tablet user guide, Samsung tablet help, Asus tablet help, Kindle Fire help, NOOK help, tablet help, Android OS guide, KitKat OS help, Android troubleshooting, Android maintenance, Android tablet features
- Gookin, Dan
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 352 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN