This detailed introduction to Revit Architecture features straightforward explanations and real-world, hands-on tutorials to teach new users the software's core features and functions.
Presented in the context of real-world workflows, and using real-world projects, each chapter contains a discussion of the "why" and "how" that is reinforced with a step-by-step tutorial so you'll gain practical and applicable experience with the core features of Revit Architecture. The new pedagogical approach emphasizes learning skills to help you prepare for the Revit certification exams.
- Learn at your pace with step-by-step exercises, illustrated with full-color screenshots and downloadable Revit tutorial files
- Work with floors, ceilings, walls, and curtain walls
- Use modeling and massing to explore design ideas
- Use the Family Editor to create and manage families
- Understand effective worksharing, BIM workflows, and file management
- Use rendering and visualization techniques to make your design come alive
- Prepare for Revit certification exams
With Autodesk Revit Architecture Essentials, you are only a step away from better, faster building design.
Keywords: Ryan Duell; Tobias Hathorn; Tessa Reist Hathorn; Autodesk Revit Architecture Essentials; Autodesk; Revit; Revit Architecture; 3D imaging; 2D drawing; drafting; building design; architecture; construction; 3D; construction documentation; Revit certification; Revit tutorial; structural design; GIS; building information modeling; modeling software; BIM; architects; engineers; full-color; screenshots; BIM workflows; Autodesk Official Press; drawing program; rendering; Revit 2015