Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Tenth Edition is a fully updated and revised version of the gold-standard reference on the use of drug therapy in all major veterinary species.
- Provides current, detailed information on using drug therapies in all major domestic animal species
- Organized logically by drug class and treatment indication, with exhaustive information on the rational use of drugs in veterinary medicine
- Includes extensive tables of pharmacokinetic data, products available, and dosage regimens
- Adds new chapters on pharmaceutics, ophthalmic pharmacology, food animal pharmacology, and aquatic animal pharmacology
- Includes access to a companion website with the figures from the book in PowerPoint
Keywords: General & Introductory Veterinary Medicine, General & Introductory Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary pharmacology
Veterinary pharmacology, veterinary therapeutics, veterinary drugs, veterinary formulary, veterinary treatment, clinical pharmacology, veterinary drug information, mechanism of action, adverse effects, drug formulations, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, veterinary drug regulations, drug approval, drugs acting on the nervous system, anesthetics, analgesics, autacoids and anti-inflammatory drugs, cardiac drugs, hemostatic and anticoagulant drugs, hormones, chemotherapy, veterinary, animal, dog, cat, bird, pocket pet, small mammal, guinea pig, rat, mouse, rabbit, snake, lizard, turtle, frog, cow, cattle, horse, pig, sheep, goat, chicken, canine, feline, avian, lagomorph, reptile, amphibian, ruminant, equine, swine, ovine, porcine, poultry