Cloud Services, Networking and Management provides a comprehensive overview of the cloud infrastructure and services, as well as their underlying management mechanisms, including data center virtualization and networking, cloud security and reliability, big data analytics, scientific and commercial applications.
Special features of the book include:
- State-of-the-art content
- Self-contained chapters for readers with specific interests
- Includes commercial applications on Cloud (video services and games)
Keywords: Cloud computing; cloud services; cloud security; SDN for clouds; virtualization in the cloud; data centers; big data; IaaS; erl cloud computing; service-oriented architectures; ieee boo, Communication Technology - Networks, Networking / Security, Communication Technology - Networks, Networking / Security
- Boutaba, Raouf
- Fonseca, Nelson L. S. da
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- IEEE Press Series on Networks and Service Management
- Page amount
- 432 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN