- An easy-to-read and supportive guide to the key pharmacological knowledge nurses need to know.
- Written specifically for nurses, it covers the fundamentals of pharmacology as they apply to nursing practice.
- Breaks down complex concepts in an accessible way, providing helpful overviews of all key pharmacological topics.
- Includes practical issues relating to practice, and is written to support the Essential Skills Cluster of the NMC, and the content of the BNF.
- Includes content relevant to each of the four fields of nursing, and covers drugs for specific groups such as children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, and the elderly.
Keywords: pre-registration, nursing, medicine, medication, pharmacological, numeracy, pharmacokinetics, fadministration, pharmacodynamics, BNF, NMC, drugs, Introductions to Nursing