Team Foundation Server is an integral part of Microsoft's Application Lifecycle Management suite for managing and delivering software projects. The 2013 update has opened up TFS for everyone by expanding capabilities to support iOS, MacOS, Android, and Java development. Professional Team Foundation Server 2013 covers the latest updates for Agile Project Management, Test-Case Management, Release Management, and shows new users the TFS workflow for managing and delivering products. The authors leverage their positions as MVP Microsoft insiders to guide you step-by-step through all things TFS, as well as help prepare you for the Team Foundation Server Certification Exam.
- Provides a broad overview of Team Foundation Server for developers, software project managers, testers, business analysts, and others wanting to learn how to use TFS
- Gives TFS administrators the tools they need to efficiently monitor and manage the TFS environment
- Covers core TFS functions including project management, work item tracking, version control, test case management, build automation, reporting
- Explains extensibility options and how to write extensions for TFS
- Helps certification candidates prepare for the Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2013 certification exam
Professional Team Foundation Server 2013 is the ultimate guide to mastering this invaluable developer's tool.
Keywords: Professional Team Foundation Server 2013; Ed Blankenship; Martin Woodward; TFS; TFS for Android; TFS for iOS; TFS for MacOS; developer management tools; project management; InRelease; test case management; TFS extensions; Team Foundation Server Certification; TFS certification help; Application Lifecycle Management; GitHub alternative; TFS update; TFS exam support; version control; ALM support; programmer tools; programmer support; Windows programming