Jongsma, Arthur E.
Adult Psychotherapy Homework Planner
New and updated assignments and exercises to meet the changing needs of mental health professionals
The Adult Psychotherapy Homework Planner, Fifth Edition provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- 92 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by adult clients including such problems as chronic pain, family conflict, and anxiety
- A quick-reference format—the interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problems including depression, low self-esteem, panic, dependency, eating disorders, and phase-of-life problems
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercise
- Assignments cross-referenced to The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition—so you can quickly identify the right exercises for a given situation or problem
- A CD-ROM contains all the exercises in a word-processing format—allowing you to customize them to suit your and your clients’ unique styles and needs
Keywords: Psychotherapy & Counseling, adult psychotherapy, adult behavioral problems, phase of life problems, adult psychotherapy homework planner, arthur jongsma, jongsma
- Jongsma, Arthur E.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 384 pages
- Medicine, Health Care, Mode
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN