Apple’s iPad puts a limitless world of entertainment, communication, and everyday functionality in the palms of your hands. iPad for the Older and Wiser, 4th Edition quickly teaches you how to make the most of your new gadget with easy-to-follow instructions.
Fully updated to include the iPad Air and iOS 7, this step-by-step guide shows you exactly how to set up your device and discover what it can do – all in jargon-free language.
Learn how to:
- Set up your iPad and copy music and photos from your computer
- Keep in touch with email and messages
- Browse the web and shop online
- Have video chats with your friends and family
- Discover a digital library of books and magazines
- Use Siri to dictate memos, create and send emails, and answer questions
- Explore new places and get directions with maps
- Take photos and videos and share them with friends
- Enhance your iPad or iPad mini with amazing apps
Keywords: Computer Hardware, senior, ipad, getting started using the ipad, iPad for the Older and Wiser, how to use the ipad, beginner guide to the ipad, guide to ipad for seniors, ipad for seniors, instructions for using the ipad, books on the ipad, introduction to the ipad, ipad introduction, ipad book, ipad instructions, ipad beginner guide, ipad basics, basics of the ipad, how to use the ipad for seniors, learn to use the ipad, ipad basics, ios 6, learn about ios 6, what is ios6