The book provides a comprehensive and easily accessiblereference source covering all important aspects of particleadhesion and removal. The core objective is to cover bothfundamental and applied aspects of particle adhesion and removalwith emphasis on recent developments.
Among the topics to be covered include:
1. Fundamentals of surface forces in particle adhesion andremoval.
2. Mechanisms of particle adhesion and removal.
3. Experimental methods (e.g. AFM, SFA,SFM,IFM, etc.) tounderstand particle-particle and particle-substrateinteractions.
4. Mechanics of adhesion of micro- and nanoscaleparticles.
5. Various factors affecting particle adhesion to a variety ofsubstrates.
6. Surface modification techniques to modulate particleadhesion.
7. Various cleaning methods (both wet & dry) for particleremoval.
8. Relevance of particle adhesion in a host of technologies rangingfrom simple to ultra-sophisticated.
- Jaiswal, Ravi
- Mittal, K. L.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Adhesion and Adhesives: Fundamental and Applied Aspects
- Page amount
- 576 pages
- Technology, Energy, Traffic
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN