This latest edition of Bartending For Dummies features over 1,000 drink recipes in an A-Z format with clear, easy-to-follow instructions. This 5th Edition also provides over 40 new cocktails ideas for those who want to know how to serve cocktails professionally, for themselves, or for their guests.
- Detailed information on how to properly stock a bar with the latest and greatest glassware and tools
- Expanded coverage on making exotic frozen/blended specialties and specialty coffees
- Experimenting with the new flavor/buzz in Bourbons and Scotches: honey
- The latest flavored rums, gins, ryes, and of course vodkas (buttered, waffle, sherbet, and marshmallow flavored are just a few new editions)
- New coverage devoted to craft distillers
- Fun, new ways to garnish drinks (even flaming options), rim, and serve drinks like a master mixologist
- Tips on creating unique punches and even non-alcoholic drinks
- The latest tips and advice on curing hangovers and hiccups
If you're interested in crafting traditional or modern cocktails, Bartending For Dummies has you covered.
Keywords: Wines & Spirits, bartending, Bartending For Dummies, Bartending For Dummies 2014, drink recipes, drink recipe, cocktail ideas, new cocktail ideas, serve cocktails professionally, how to properly stock a bar, stock a bar, specialty coffees, ways to garnish drinks, garnish drinks, non-alcoholic drinks, curing hangovers, modern cocktails, shooters, setting up a home bar, cocktail parties, bartending guide, bartenders guide, bartenders black book, bartenders bible, bar measurements, bar measurements and equivalents, the perfect cocktail, mixology, storing and serving liquor, storing liquor, storing wine, storing whiskey, nonalcoholic drinks, concocting the perfect cocktail, timeless drinks, new drinks, drink recipes