This concise volume presents key concepts and entries from the twelve-volume ICA International Encyclopedia of Communication (2008), condensing leading scholarship into a practical and valuable single volume.
- Based on the definitive twelve-volume IEC, this new concise edition presents key concepts and the most relevant headwords of communication science in an A-Z format in an up-to-date manner
- Jointly published with the International Communication Association (ICA), the leading academic association of the discipline in the world
- Represents the best and most up-to-date international research in this dynamic and interdisciplinary field
- Contributions come from hundreds of authors who represent excellence in their respective fields
- An affordable volume available in print or online
Keywords: Communication Studies, Communication, speech communication, rhetoric, journalism, strategic communication, communication consultancy, International Encyclopedia of Communication, International Communication Association, communication science, political communication, communication management, communication and media studies, communication theory, development communication, communication technology, communication networks, communication skills, history of the idea, corporate communication, crisis communication, education communication, media studies, television, radio, news reporting, Wolfgang Donsbach