Professional-level coverage and techniques for Excel power users
Aimed at Excel power users who appreciate logical, clean explanations of techniques, this visual guide features numerous screenshots and easy-to-follow numbered steps in order to show you how to perform professional-level modeling, charting, data sharing, data access, data slicing, and other functions. You'll find super techniques for getting the most out of Excel's statistical and financial functions, Excel PivotTables and PivotCharts, Excel Solver, and more.
- Demonstrates how to crunch and analyze Excel data the way the professionals do in an uncluttered, visual style
- Offers a clear look at power-using the new Excel 2013, the latest version of the world's leading spreadsheet application from Microsoft
- Expands your Excel knowledge and helps you use Excel data more efficiently
- Explains how to retrieve data from databases; cut, slice, and pivot data using PivotTables; model data and chart data; and use advanced formulas
- Explores all features and functions in two-color pages packed with screenshots, numbered steps, and other visual graphics that clearly show you how to accomplish tasks
- Includes practical examples, tips, and advice to help you get the most out of Excel's features and functions
Learn the full power of Excel 2013 with this helpful guide!
Keywords: Microsoft Excel, Books on Excel, guide to Excel 2013, guide to Excel, how to use Excel, how to use Excel 2013, instructions on Excel 2013, Excel 2013, Excel PivotTables, Microsoft Office 2013, how to use spreadsheets, data modeling in Excel, Excel data analysis, using pivotcharts, using excel pivotcharts, learn excel visually, visual guide to excel