A masterful and thorough revision of the only single-source, authoritative reference on cutaneous lymphoproliferative disease.
- Classic reference for unsurpassed coverage of lymphocytic infiltrates of the human skin
- Covers a broad spectrum of topics ranging from the role of the immune system in the pathogenesis of cutaneous lymphocytic infiltrates to one describing the immunohistochemica nd molecular aspects of lymphoid neoplasia.
- Each chapter contains an extensive array of ‘clinical vignettes’ clearly showing the application of principles and treatment techniques discussed in the chapter
- Presents a succinct and logical approach to the diagnosis of most cutaneous lymphocytic infiltrates and discusses the interplay between the immune system in the propagation of lymphocytic infiltrates focusing on the role of iatrogenic and endogenous immune dysregulation. The molecular and cytogenetic basis of lymphoid neoplasia is considered in great detail.
- Contains hundreds of full-color, high-quality clinical and histologic photographs, with over 200 new images in the new edition
Keywords: Cutaneous Lymphoid Proliferations; Lymphocytic Infiltrates of the skin; Cynthia M. Magro; A. Neil Crowson; Martin C. Mihm; Jr. Classification of Lymphoma; Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma; Molecular Analysis; Cutaneous Lymphoid Proliferation; Benign Lymphocytic Infiltrates; Reactive Lymphoid Tissue Reactions; Precursor Lesions of Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma; Marginal Zone Lymphoma; Post Germinal Center B Cell Lymphoproliferative Disorders of The Skin; Primary Cutaneous Follicle Cell Lymphoma; Primary Cutaneous Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma; Leg Type Precursor B Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma; Intravascular Lymphoma; Cutaneous Mantle Cell Lymphoma; Mycosis Fungoides and Sezary Syndrome; CD-30 Positive Lymphoproliferative Disorders; Lymphomatoid Populosis; Borderline CD-30 Lymphoproliferative Disease; Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma; T-Cell-Rich CD30 Positive Large B Cell Lymphoma; CD4+ T-Cell lymphoma unspecified; Subcutaneous Panniculitis-Like T Cell Lymphoma CD8 T Cell Nasal and Related Extra Nodal Natural Killer; Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma; Epstein-Barr Virus Related lymphoproliferative disease; Primary Cutaneous Hodgkin Lymphoma; Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia of B-Cell; T Cell Pro Lymphocytic Leukemia; Adult T Cell Leukemia; Lymphoma Angiommunoblastic Lymphadenpathy (AILD); Angiommunoblastic T Cell Lymphoma; Lymphomatoid Granulomatosis; Hodgkin Lymphoma; Cutaneous Infiltrates; Myloid Derivation , Dermatology, Pathology, Dermatology, Pathology