Especially relevant in today's world of corporate scandals and new accounting laws, the numbers in a financial report contain vitally important information about where a company has been and where it is going.
Packed with new and updated information, Reading Financial Reports For Dummies, 3rd Edition gives you a quick but clear introduction to financial reports–and how to decipher the information in them.
- New information on the separate accounting and financial reporting standards for private/small businesses versus public/large businesses
- New content to match SEC and other governmental regulatory changes
- New information about how the analyst-corporate connection has actually changed the playing field
- The impact of corporate communications and new technologies
- New examples that reflect current trends
- Updated websites and resources
Reading Financial Reports For Dummies is for investors, traders, brokers, managers, and anyone else who is looking for a reliable, up-to-date guide to reading financial reports effectively.
Keywords: Business Self-Help, financial reports, reading financial reports, financial report, Reading Financial Reports For Dummies, Reading Financial Reports For Dummies, 3rd Edition, introduction to financial reports, financial reporting standards, reading financial reports effectively, how to decipher financial reports