Alongside Laszlo Birinyi's stories from his more than forty years of trading experience, the book provides guidance on critical trading and investment issues, including:
- What the market will likely do if Spyders are up one percent in pre-trading
- Whether to buy or sell when a stock reports better that expected earnings and trade up to $5 to $50
- The details behind group rotation and market cycles
- The seasonal factors in investing
- Indicators, explained: which are indicative and which are descriptive
- The importance of sentiment and how to track it
The book will include chapters and details on technical analysis, the failure of technical analysis efforts, the business of wall street, trading indicators, anecdotal data, and price gaps. The Website associated with the book will also feature data sourcing and video.