Nexus Tablets For Dummies
Leverage the power of Google's revolutionary Nexus tablet with help from Dan Gookin and For Dummies
Google's Nexus tablet is gaining market share at a rapid rate and offers a fantastic feature set at a price that is sure to please gamers, movie-watchers, e-book fans, and casual tablet users alike. Legendary For Dummies author Dan Gookin reviews all your tablet's features in this friendly guide, showing you just how to take advantage of the Nexus tablet you know and love. From using the built-in web browser to buying and downloading e-books, watching streaming video, taking and sharing photos, keeping in touch with social media, playing games, shopping in the Google Play Store, and customizing your device, you'll enjoy Dan's unique way of navigating the Nexus tablet.
- Includes coverage of the Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 tablet
- Explains how to navigate the touchscreen, use the pre-installed Google applications, work with the Android operating system, and connect to a Wi-Fi network
- Walks you through shopping for and downloading e-books, apps, and games; creating a slideshow from your photos; side-loading videos and music from your PC; conferencing with your Nexus; and much more
Nexus Tablets For Dummies is simply the best way to learn how to take your new Nexus tablet to the next level.
Keywords: Computer Hardware (general), Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Google Nexus, Google Tablet, nexus tablet guide, google tablet guide, learn to use nexus tablet, books about nexus tablet, how to use nexus tablet, how to set up a nexus tablet, learn to use google tablet, Dan Gookin, Dan Gookin books, For Dummies, dummies guides, dummies guides to nexus, dummies guides to tablets, dummies books on tablets
- Gookin, Dan
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 288 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN