If you’re looking for an accessible practice-based book to improve your playing, you’ve come to the right place. Mandolin Exercises For Dummies focuses on the skills that players often find challenging and provides tips, tricks and plenty of cool exercises that will have you picking with the best of them (or at least much better than before!).
Access to downloadable audio files for all of the music and exercises found in the book provide you with a self-contained practice package. You can start off with a review of the basics — perfect if you’ve been away from the mandolin or you’ve finally picked one up — and then move onto:
- Hundreds of exercises in various keys, positions, and rhythms
- Drills & tips to perfect your playing and maximize your practice time
- Technique building opportunities
- Scales, scale sequences, arpeggios, arpeggio sequences, and chords
- Full-length pieces to play along with