Communication Skills for Nurses
Survive placements and practice with this essential guide for all student nurses.
Providing words of wisdom and advice from real-life student nurses, Communication Skills for Nurses is a handy, portable, and fun introduction to the key communication and interpersonal skills you’ll need on placement and as a registered nurse.
- Developed by students, for students
- Clear, straightforward, and jargon-free
- Explains how to use your interpersonal skills effectively, communicate with patients with specific conditions, and handle both criticisms and compliments
- Features tips and advice from real life nursing students
- Examples and questions based on real life nursing and healthcare situations
Keywords: guide; fundamental; care; nursing; essential; nurses; student; aspect; wisdom; real; words; communication; quick; skills; provides; snappy overview; confidence; patients; kindness; students; features; special; reallife; incorporates, Nursing General, General Clinical Nursing, Nursing General, General Clinical Nursing
- Boyd, Claire
- Dare, Janet
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Student Survival Skills
- Page amount
- 208 pages
- Medicine, Health Care, Mode
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN