Research Methods in Social Relations, 8th Edition, features a series of updates and revisions in its comprehensive introduction to current research methods in the social and behavioural sciences.
- Offers comprehensive coverage of a wide variety of traditional and topical research methods
- Addresses many newer research approaches such as propensity score matching, mixed methods designs, and confirmatory factor analysis
- Written to be accessible to a range of social and behavioural science disciplines, including public health, political science, sociology, and psychology
- Includes new chapters that engage readers in critical thinking about the processes involved in building sustainable partnerships in field and community settings
- The Companion website includes an array of resources for Instructors, including Test Banks, Power Point lecture slides, discussion questions and exercises
- This new edition is the much-anticipated follow-up to 2001’s seventh edition by Hoyle, Harris and Judd
Keywords: Psychological Methods, Research & Statistics, Research, research methods, research methodology, social relations, social sciences, behavioural sciences, survey analysis, evaluative research, data collection, data analysis, score matching, research strategies