Prepare for the VCP-DCV Exam
Prepare yourself for VMware's challenging VMware Certified Professional-Data Center Virtualization exam, as well as the typical tasks and responsibilities you can expect as a VMware vSphere 5.5-certified professional. This comprehensive book guides you through all topics and objectives you'll need to know for the exam. These include planning, installing, upgrading, and securing vCenter Server and ESXi; configuring networking and storage; performing basic troubleshooting; and more. You'll also gain access to premium online practice and review tools.
- Prepares certification candidates for the VMware Certified Professional-Data Center Virtualization exam (VCP-DCV)
- Covers all exam objectives
- Features real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, and challenging review questions
- Explores key topics such as securing vCenter and ESXi, planning and configuring vSphere networking and storage, creating and deploying virtual machines and vApps, establishing services levels, and more
- Includes access to online practice exams, flashcards, and other study tools
If you want the best preparation for the VCP-DCV certification exam, you'll want VCP-DCV VMware Certified Professional Data Center Virtualization on vSphere Study Guide.
Keywords: Networking, VCP-DCV VMware Certified Professional Datacenter Virtualization on vSphere X Study Guide, VDP-DT exam, VDP-DT exam prep, VMware exam prep, VMware certification exam prep, certification exam study guides, Sybex study guides, study guides for virtualization certification study guides, study guides for virtualization exams, learn virtualization, prepare for virtualization certification, prepare for VMware Certified Professional Datacenter on, prepare for VMware certification exam, Sybex VMware study guides, Sybex certification study guides, vmware books, how to use, study for VCP datacenter