Fouad, Ashraf F.
- Provides a major revision to the first book to focus on the problems related to microbes in the root canal and periapical tissues
- Updates current knowledge in endodontic pathosis, especially regarding next generation sequencing and microbial virulence
- Presents useful diagrams, images, radiographs, and annotated histological images to illustrate the concepts
- Emphasizes the importance of biological science in understanding and managing endodontic disease
- Includes contributions from the leading researchers and educators in the field
Keywords: Endodontic microbiology; endodontic pathosis; biological sciences; endodontic disease; next generation sequencing; microbial virulence; systemic disease; intracanal infection; microbiology; microbiological; endodontic infections; caries; dentinal tubule infection; culture-based analysis; molecular analysis; periapical microbiology; virulence; viruses; fungi; fascial space infections; antibiotics; antimicrobials; dentistry; dental; endodontics; endodontology, Oral Biology, Dental Traumatology, Oral Biology, Dental Traumatology
- Fouad, Ashraf F.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 472 pages
- Medicine, Health Care, Mode
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN