Photoshop Elements 12 All-in-One For Dummies
Make ordinary photos extraordinary with Photoshop Elements 12 All-in-One For Dummies!
Whether you prefer to snap shots on your smartphone or don’t ever leave home without your DSLR, chances are you have way more photos than you ever dreamed possible. Photoshop Elements 12 All-in-One For Dummies is here to help you get those pictures organized and turn your favorite shots into amazing images. This information-packed, full-color guide features nine minibooks covering all aspects of the image-editing process. From learning what’s new with Elements 12, finding your way around the workspace, and bringing some order to your images to enhancing color, correcting flaws, working with filters and effects, sharing your work, and beyond, you’ll be on your way to picture perfection in no time.
- Guides you through the Elements basics – working with the Organizer, importing photos, and using the tools and options
- Explains how to enhance your images by adjusting color, brightness, resolution, contrast, and sharpness
- Teaches you how to work with layers, masks, filters, effects, styles, type, and the Brush and Pencil tools
- Shows you how to share your creative genius with the world via slide shows, photo books, Facebook, Twitter, Adobe Revel, and other fun photo projects and sites
Whether you’re new to image editing or just new to Elements 12, you’ll sharpen your skills and get your shots in shape with Photoshop Elements 12 All-in-One For Dummies!
Keywords: Graphics & Design software (Non-Microsoft), Photoshop Elements 12, Elements 12, Adobe Photoshop Elements 12, Photoshop Elements, Barbara Obermeier, Ted Padova, Adobe, how to use Photoshop Elements, learn Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Elements instruction, Dummies, crop images, adjust contrast, create a slide show, print photos, improve image color, share photos, repair photos, remove red-eye, adjust color, straighten crooked images, Photoshop, image editing, digital photography, fix photos, digital photos, organize photos, digital imaging, digital imaging software, retouching, retouching software
- Obermeier, Barbara
- Padova, Ted
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 672 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN