Mindfulness and Schema Therapy presents an eight-session + two follow up sessions protocol for schema mindfulness for therapists and their patients.
- Represents the first book to integrate the theory of schema therapy with the techniques of mindfulness
- Enhances schema therapy with techniques drawn from mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT) - a unique integration of two of the most popular treatment approaches in clinical psychology today.
- Merges two of the hottest topics in contemporary clinical psychology and psychotherapy
- Offers a practical guide for training and practice, with detailed coverage of theory followed by dedicated sections for therapists and patients
- Features a variety of exercises enabling readers to immediately implement the protocol
- Written by authors with expertise and experience in both schema therapy and mindfulness
- Includes a Foreword by Mark Williams, renowned for his contribution to the development of MBCT