The best of the best from our Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint Bibles!
Learn the sought-after features of the core applications from the Office 2013 suite. This Office 2013 Bible features the best-of-the-best content from the Excel 2013 Bible, by "Mr. Spreadsheet" John Walkenbach; the Word 2013 Bible, by Office expert Lisa A. Bucki; the PowerPoint 2013 Bible, by MOS Master Instructor and PowerPoint expert Faithe Wempen; and the Access 2013 Bible from Microsoft Certified Application Developer Michael Alexander and Office and Access expert Dick Kusleika.
This major resource also covers Outlook, Publisher, OneNote, SkyDrive, and other important features in the Office 2013 suite. If you want to quickly and effectively use Office 2013, start in the experts' corner with this must-have book.
- Gives you the best-of-the-best content on Office 2013 from the leading experts, authors, and contributors to our Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access Bibles
- Includes content from John Walkenbach, aka "Mr. Spreadsheet"; Word and Office expert Lisa A. Bucki; MOS Master Instructor and PowerPoint expert Faithe Wempen; Microsoft Certified Application Developer Michael Alexander; and Office and Access expert Dick Kusleika
- Takes you beyond creating simple text documents, spreadsheets, and presentations to help you use multiple Office applications at once to accomplish critical business tasks
- Also covers Publisher, OneNote, SkyDrive, the Cloud, and other key features and topics for Office 2013
Get the best of four Office 2013 books in one with this power-packed reference!
Keywords: Office Productivity - Microsoft (General & Office suite), Book on Office 2013, books on Office 2013, how to use Office 2013, guide to Office 2013, Word tutorials, Excel tutorials, PowerPoint tutorials, learn office 2013, learn Microsoft office, Office 2013 tips and tricks, instructions on Office 2013, Access 2013, PowerPoint 2013, Word 2013, Excel 2013, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft SkyDrive, SkyDrive, Microsoft Cloud, Excel spreadsheets, Access databases, Word documents, PowerPoint presentations
- Bucki, Lisa A.
- Walkenbach, John
- Alexander, Michael
- Kusleika, Dick
- Wempen, Faithe
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 1512 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN