The leading guide for eBay buyers and sellers, updated to give you all the essentials for buying and selling on eBay
More than 112 million people regularly use eBay. To find the best deals and make the best profits, you need the guidance in this book from eBay expert Marsha Collier! With more than half a million copies sold in previous editions, it's packed with solid advice to help you get started, navigate the site, make winning bids, and learn to list and sell your own items successfully.
This edition explores eBay in the context of sites like Amazon, Facebook, and Pinterest and adds in-depth information on managing multiple auctions, creating a store, knowing the market, marketing your sales, and more.
- Written by eBay expert Marsha Collier, a highly sought-after speaker and trainer on eBay and social media business topics
- eBay remains among the leading e-commerce sites with more than 112 million users
- This is the top-selling eBay reference and the perfect guide for beginners, covering everything you need to know to register, navigate the site, find bargains, make winning bids, and list and sell items
- Includes important tips about shooting and posting photos, communicating with bidders, shipping items, collecting payment, listing multiple items, knowing your market, and maintaining your privacy
- Also offers advice on troubleshooting, reporting abuses, joining the eBay community, and services that improve the eBay experience
eBay For Dummies, 8th Edition is the latest and greatest go-to guide for anyone interested in finding bargains and making money on eBay.
Keywords: Internet General, eBay, selling on eBay, shopping on eBay, buying on eBay, making money on eBay, finding bargains on eBay, using eBay, eBay auctions, Marsha Collier, books by Marsha Collier, books about eBay, how to use eBay, setting up an eBay account, eBay For Dummies, how to sell on eBay, how to list items for sale on eBay, starting a business on eBay, successful eBay selling