Programme management is the coordinated organisation and implementation of a portfolio of projects and activities that help your business achieve its strategic objectives. Good programme management is the key to managing transformational change and, in today’s business environment, the organisations that can transform themselves are more likely to succeed.
Managing Successful Programmes For Dummies is your plain-English guide to implementing and using the proven MSP method. It provides a structured framework that helps you coordinate your projects and achieve your goals. The book takes you through every step of programme management and inside you’ll find:
- What’s involved in a programme - and how it differs from a project!
- An overview of the structure of MSP
- Full explanations of MSP principles, governance themes and transformational flow
- Planning and making a business case for your programme
- The key roles and responsibilities in programme management
- The lifecycle of a programme - from conception to delivery
- Quality and risk management in your programme
- Working with stakeholders
- All about the MSP Qualifications
Keywords: Program & Project Management, programme management, programme management techniques, programme management methods, programme management case studies, programme management exercises, programme management explained, MSP, MSP course, MSP certification, MSP Practitioner certification, MSP exams, MSP certification exams study guide, preparing for the MSP Practitioner exams, what is MSP, MSP explained, MSP practices, MSP principles, MSP framework, manage change, change management, change management strategies, change management techniques