Anatomy and Physiology for Nurses at a Glance is theperfect companion for study and revision for pre-registrationnursing and healthcare students, from the publishers of themarket-leading at a Glance series.
Combining superb illustrations with accessible and informativetext, this book covers all the body systems and key conceptsencountered from the start of the pre-registration nursing orhealthcare programme, and is ideal for anyone looking for anoverview of the human body. Providing a concise, visual overview ofanatomy and physiology and the related biological sciences, thisbook will help students develop practical skills, enabling them tobecome caring, kind and compassionate nurses.
- Superbly illustrated, with full colour illustrationsthroughout
- Breaks down complex concepts in an accessible way
- Written specifically for nursing and healthcare students withall the information they need
- Includes access to a companion website with self-assessmentquestions for each chapter
- Available in a range of digital formats- perfect for ‘onthe go’ study and revision