Providing a comprehensive introduction to the study of tropical medicine, this new edition has been thoroughly revised and updated to include new content and more illustrations and clinical photographs to aid understanding. Now fully supported by a companion website containing hundreds of interactive multiple-choice questions, and available in a range of digital formats, Tropical Medicine Lecture Notes is the perfect resource for study and revision, and is the ideal companion for those practising medicine in tropical and sub-tropical regions.
- New edition of the best-selling tropical medicine textbook
- Brand new chapters covering Ophthalmology and Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs)
- Increased coverage of malaria, tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS
- More colour illustrations and photographs for greater clarity and understanding
- Fully supported by a companion website at www.lecturenoteseries.com/tropicalmed containing figures and summaries from the book in PowerPoint format, and hundreds of interactive MCQs (written by Dom Colbert)
- Now available in a range of digital formats - perfect for on-the-go study and clinical practice
Keywords: Medical Education