Clostridial Diseases of Animals is the first book to focus on clostridial diseases in domestic and wild animals, offering a comprehensive reference on these common diseases.
- Provides a single resource for all aspects of clostridial diseases
- Presents current, comprehensive information with a focus on clinical relevance
- Covers each disease in depth, including etiology, epidemiology, clinics, gross pathology, histopathology, diagnostics, diagnostic criteria, prophylaxis, control, and treatment
- Written by the world-leading experts in the field of clostridial diseases in animals
- Offers photographs and summary tables to support the concepts discussed in the text and aid in recognition
Keywords: Clostridia, clostridial disease, clostridium, clostridial disease, neurotoxic clostridia, histotoxic clostridia, enterotoxaemic clostridia, pathogenic clostridia, toxins, Clostridium botulinum, Clostridium tetani, Clostridium chauvoei, Clostridium septicum, Clostridium novyi, Clostridium sordellii, Clostridium perfringens, Clostridium difficile, infections, horse, equine, dog, canine, cat, feline, cattle, bovine, sheep, ovine, pig, swine, ruminant, Veterinary Microbiology, Parasitology, Infectious Diseases & Immun