Your favorite, full-color anthology on all things iPad; now completely updated!
The iPad's popularity just keeps growing. Part iPod, game console, e-reader, and ultra-powerful microcomputer; the iPad does so many things that this resource needs five minibooks to address them all. Written by bestselling For Dummies author Nancy Muir, this all-in-one guide explores iPad basics, fun stuff, iPad on the go, getting productive with iWork, and using iPad to get organized in five, full-color minibooks.
- Updated for iOS 7, iPad Air, iPad mini, and earlier iPad models
- Starts with the iPad basics like setting up your device, navigating the touchscreen interface, and getting connected before moving on to working with the built-in apps like Mail, Safari, Messages, Reminders, Calendar, and Notes
- Covers useful features and apps to help you work from anywhere - from using Pages, Numbers, and Keynote to printing documents, getting driving directions, managing your contacts, more
- Shows you where to find the latest apps, music, e-books, games, videos, movies, and accessories to customize your iPad and have a little fun
- Includes bonus online minibook with the best-of-the-best business, travel, education, news, weather, and financial apps
Tap into the power of iPad with iPad All-in-One For Dummies, 6th Edition.
Keywords: Computer Hardware (general), ipad air, ipad mini, iOS 7 for ipad, ipad, iPad for dummies, ipad books, books about iPad, books on ipad, guide to ipad, instructions on ipad, dummies guide to ipad, dummies books, how to use the ipad, using the ipad, learn to use the ipad, learn the ipad, apps for the ipad, best iPad apps, ipad user guide, iWork for iPad, using iWork with the iPad, making music on the iPad, new iPad features, books by Nancy Muir