Master your mind,managestress and boost your productivity!
Mindfulness at Work For Dummies provides essential guidance for employees at all levels of an organization who are seekingmore focus and clarityin theirwork. It explains how mindfulnesscan helpemployers wishing to implement mindful practices into the workplace, and provides leaders and mentors within an organization with the tools they need to become more effective leaders and coaches. The audio downloadcontains guidedmindfulness exercises and meditations suited to workplace scenarios, a core feature of mindfulness programmes.
Mindfulness at Work For Dummies includes:
- An introduction to mindfulness, and how it can help improve working behaviour
- An explanation of how the brainretains new mindful working patterns… with a bit of practice!
- Useful tips on incorporating mindfulness into your working day
- How organisations can benefit from implementing mindful approaches to work
- Guidance for leaders on how mindfulness can help develop their leadership qualities
Keywords: mindfulness, mindfulness practices, mindfulness exercises, mindfulness in the workplace, what is mindfulness, mindfulness practice, mindfulness at work, mindfulness in the workplace, mindfulness in your workday, improve concentration, boost concentration, improve memory, mindfulness culture, culture of mindfulness, mindfulness techniques, practical mindfulness, improved focus, be more attentive, mindfulness exercises