Baig, Edward C.
iPad For Dummies
The ideal companion for getting the most out of your iPad, updated and in full color!
The possibilities that exist with Apple's amazing iPad are seemingly endless, and each release brings even more incredible features to this incredible device. If you’re ready to have the world at the tips of your fingers, then this is the book for you! Mac experts and veteran author dream duo Edward C. Baig and Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus guide you through the iPad basics before moving on to the most popular iPad features like FaceTime, Siri, Safari, Mail, Photos, iTunes, iMessage, and more.
- Covers the iPad Air, iPad with Retina Display, iPad 2, and earlier iPad models and is fully updated for iOS 7!
- Walks you through texting with iMessage, , making video calls with FaceTime, sending e-mail, setting Reminders, and working with Siri, your voice-activated virtual assistant
- Shows you how to wander the web with Safari, connect with Facebook and Twitter, and fill your iPad with your favorite music, movies, photos, e-book, apps, and games
- Includes tips on protecting your information, troubleshooting, syncing your stuff with iCloud, and adding some flair to your iPad with accessories
With everything you need just a tap away, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without your iPad and the helpful advice in iPad For Dummies, 6th Edition.
Keywords: Computer Hardware / Macintosh, ipad Air, new ipad, 5th generation ipad, iPad, iPad with retina display, 4th generation iPad, iPad 2, the new ipad, iOS 6, original ipad, ed baig, bob levitus, dr. mac, books on ipad, about Apple iPad, using your iPad, instructions on ipad, how to use an ipad, iPad book, iPad guide iPad help, ipad for Dummies, For Dummies books, for dummies ipad books, using siri, using facetime, guide to ios6, ipad 2, new ipad, third-generation ipad, ipad 3, 3rd generation ipad, dr mac, ios6, ios 6, new ipad book, ipad 3 book, new ipad guide, ipad 3 guide, ipad 2 book, ipad 2 guide, get the most out of ipad
- Baig, Edward C.
- LeVitus, Bob
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 384 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN