MDSD is about using domain-specific languages to create models that express application structure or behaviour in an efficient and domain-specific way. These models are subsequently transformed into executable code by a sequence of model transformations.
This practical guide for software architects and developers is peppered with practical examples and extensive case studies. International experts deliver:
* A comprehensive overview of MDSD and how it relates to industry standards such as MDA and Software Factories.
* Technical details on meta modeling, DSL construction, model-to-model and model-to-code transformations, and software architecture.
* Invaluable insight into the software development process, plus engineering issues such as versioning, testing and product line engineering.
* Essential management knowledge covering economic and organizational topics, from a global perspective.
Get started and benefit from some practical support along the way!
Keywords: development; paradigm; modeldriven; highly; mdsd; software; advent; omgs; centre; attention; approach; programmers; focus; oopsla; conferences; models; application; express; behaviour; languages; domainspecific; sequence; transformations
- Bettin, Jorn
- Czarnecki, Krzysztof
- Haase, Arno
- Helsen, Simon
- Stahl, Thomas
- Völter, Markus
- Stockfleth, Bettina von
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Wiley Software Patterns Series
- Page amount
- 448 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN