Contemporary Occupational Health Psychology: Global Perspectives on Research and Practice, Volume 3
The third volume in an acclaimed biennial series showcasing the latest global thinking, research, and practice in the rapidly-evolving field of occupational health psychology.
- Published in partnership with the European Academy for Occupational Health Psychology (EAOHP) and the Society for Occupational Health Psychology (SOHP)
- Presents state-of-the-art research along with its implications for real-world practice, with contributions from Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia
- Topics covered include psychological health during organizational restructuring, immigrant occupational health and well-being, increasing the effectiveness of safety training programs, and the WHO Healthy Workplaces Model
- Contributors include Fred Leong, Hans de Witte, Eva Demerouti and Sir Michael Marmot
Keywords: Organizational & Industrial Psychology, EAOHP, OHP, SOHP, occupational health, occupational safety, occupational psychology, health psychology, occupational well-being, organizational safety, workplace risk, workplace health, well-being
- Leka, Stavroula
- Sinclair, Robert R.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 264 pages
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN