Bair, Amy Lupold
Blogging For Dummies
The best book on blogging, updated and better than ever!
The blogosphere keeps changing and evolving, and so does this top blogging guide. A terrific book whether you're just starting out or are already blogging regularly, this book provides solid information on blogging basics, the anatomy of a good blog, and the tools you need to get started. You'll learn how to set up an account, find ample coverage of social plug-ins and emerging platforms like Squarespace and Overblog, and discover savvy ways to write your first post. Best of all, the book explores how you can make real money from your passion and become a professional blogger.
- Updates you on the latest blogging software and utilities
- Explains search engine optimization, so new readers will find your blog
- Reviews advertising tools and techniques you can use to attract readers
- Helps you integrate your blog with social media
- Delves into professional blogging and how to make money from your blog
Start blogging like a professional with the new edition of this top guide, Blogging For Dummies, 5th Edition.
Keywords: Internet General, dummies books on blogging, blogging, blogging for dummies, blogging for dummies 5E, for dummies books, how to blog, guide to blogging, introduction to blogging, introductory guide to blogging, basics of blogging, blogging guide, blogging introduction, blogging introductory guide, blogging basics, blogging tools, getting started with blogging, blogging software, blogging hosting sites, setting up a blogging account, techniques for blogging success, blogging techniques, increasing a blog's visibility, blogging SEO, SEO for blogging, beginning a blog, starting a blog, beginner blogging, beginning blogging, bloggers guide, bloggers book
- Bair, Amy Lupold
- Gardner, Susannah
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 408 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN