Aubrey, Sarah Beth
Find Grant Funding Now!: The Five-Step Prosperity Process for Entrepreneurs and Business
This year alone, there is at least $350 million worth of grant money available for small businesses. But plenty of small businesses will miss out on that money because they either don't know it's there or don't know how to get it. Written by a consultant who helps individuals, local governments, and nonprofits find and receive grant money, Find Grant Funding Now! provides proven, step-by-step guidance on applying for and win the grant money they need to succeed.
Utilizing the simple five-step process that the author successfully uses for her own clients, this is virtually the only book on the market dedicated to helping small businesses get grants. It features a wealth of valuable resources and even a customized Grant Readiness Assessment Tool that helps entrepreneurs and small business owners make sure they're fully prepared before they file the paperwork.
- Includes a proven and effective Five-Step Prosperity Process for finding and landing grants
- Features sample forms, checklists, budgets, merit reviews, 30- and 60-day grant project management plans, and more
- Written by the founder of a full-service funding firm that helps entrepreneurs, communities, universities, trade associations, and cooperatives obtain grant funds from governments and foundations
If you need cash to start or expand your small business, Find Grant Funding Now! offers a practical system that gets real results.
Keywords: Non-Profit Organizations / Fundraising & Grantsmanship, find grant funding now, grants for small businesses, grants for entrepreneurs, grant funding for small businesses, grant funding for entrepreneurs, how to get government grants, government grants for small businesses, government grants for entrepreneurs, foundation grants for small businesses, finding grants for small businesses, finding grants for entrepreneurs, entrepreneurial grants, small business grant funding, small business grant funds, small business grants
- Aubrey, Sarah Beth
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Wiley Nonprofit Authority
- Page amount
- 256 pages
- General Works
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN