This compact but comprehensive board review includes everything you need to successfully prepare for the ABIM Cardiology Board Review examination.
- Features over 1200 questions with answers and clear explanations
- Includes over 400 accompanying images
- Covers all key areas of cardiology practice, from history/physicial examination through all major diseases/disorders, along with special topics, e.g. consultative cardiology, covered on the exam
- Complements standard textbook reading
- Written by an internationally-recognized, well-respected and well-published senior cardiologist, expert in valvular heart disease and cardiovascular imaging
Ramdas G. Pai; Padmini Varadarajan; Sudha M. Pai; Cardiology Board Review; Board Exam; American Board Internal Medicine; Cardiology Boards; ABIM; Board Review