This exciting title addresses the extensive amount of information available to practitioners in a concise, accessible fashion via a series of algorithms. It focuses on the normal growing healthy child from birth through adolescence, covering common pediatric diseases and disorders through a series of flows charts which outline step-by-step nutritional processes for pediatric patients. The highly visual format of the book allows the practitioner to make rapid, evidence based choices.
- Unique algorithm approach to the largest dietetic specialism
- Highly visual approach allows quick decision making
- All algorithms and text built on evidence-based research
- Covers the pediatric phase from birth to adolescence
- Includes common childhood diseases and disorders
Keywords: Clinical Nutrition