Metaphysics and Epistemology: A Guided Anthology
Metaphysics and Epistemology: A Guided Anthology presents a comprehensive introductory overview of key themes, thinkers, and texts in metaphysics and epistemology.
- Presents a wide-ranging collection of carefully excerpted readings on metaphysics and epistemology
- Offers insightful commentary to introduce and inter-link the themes of each selection
- Blends classic and contemporary works to reveal the historical development and present directions in the fields of metaphysics and epistemology
- Provides succinct entries that serve to extract the essential elements of philosophically central texts
- Hetherington, Stephen
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Blackwell Philosophy Anthologies
- Page amount
- 480 pages
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN